Streamline your manual assembly operation.
How do you take the laborious, error-prone task of manual assembly and make it straightforward, consistent and dependable? It’s easy, and it’s what we’ve been helping companies to achieve around the world for almost 30 years.
Hand assembly procedures in every market sector vary dramatically. What’s needed is a versatile solution to provide reliable, guided automation at every assembly step. Even in demanding aerospace, defence and medical applications, Sigma streamlines virtually any assembly process to boost productivity.
Sigma offers many features to help eliminate errors and drive productivity:
- Computerised step-by-step work instructions, images and videos are displayed to the operator.
- Optional motorised carousels automatically present the correct component or tool.
- LED indicators highlight the exact storage bin location.
- Supporting documentation is easily displayed.
- Data inputs such as measurement readings can be recorded at any step.
- External inputs can conditionally alter the assembly procedure.
- Data signals can be output at any step to drive external tools or machinery.
- Barcode verification
- Scrap recording
- Find function
- ‘Redline’, an intelligent feedback tool
- The ‘Need’ function issues Kanban signals
- Sigma software is easy to use and intuitive
As well as displaying written assembly instructions, Sigma provides annotated images and helpful video clips to illustrate each assembly step, completely eliminating ambiguity. In addition, other features and options further streamline the assembly operation. It’s a straightforward process that simplifies product hand assembly to make it fast, consistent and right first time.