New open-valve mechanism achieves unrivaled vacuum power and start-up speed.
Two-stage trigger switch (PAT.P)
Pulling the trigger (lightly) activates the first stage switch. The pump starts, and the air pressure decreases in the vacuum chamber.
Next, pulling the trigger fully activates the second stage. The open-valve will open, and the solder is sucked up at once by the negative pressure in the vacuum chamber.
- 400% More Suction Capacity
- With open-valve mechanism
- Ceramic Heater with Internal Sensor
- A wide range for terminals, connectors and flat ICs
- Superior Temperature-Control Circuit
- To keep the temperature constant during desoldering
- Zero Volt Switch Circuit
- Reduces noise during heater ON/OFF
- Replaceable Cartridge Filter
- Makes changing the filter easy
- Vacuum pressure compared with other GOOT models
- The open-valve allows the device to reach vacuum pressure of -0.06MP (approx.-450mmHg) in only 0.1second. (About 4 times faster than our TP-200AS).